Visiting Jared and Sandy for Christmas was a highlight of the entire year. Their family is fun, spiritual, giving and my life is improved for being with them for a week.
- Bryn's massage and giving up her room for a week
- Scotlyn's card and the Tinkerbell fun
- Coco's melt-a-way hugs!
- Sandy's talks and the help with the blog
- Jared's 'jokes' and the blog title design
- Jared and Sandy shopping extra so I would have something to open on Christmas and Larry for thinking of me
- The ID bracelet so if I end up squashed on the road (not totally unlikely with my history), the emergency crew can find someone who loves me.
- Memories of the Louisville Slugger Museum that a wood shop teacher can appreciate
- A road trip to 2 new states to add to my repertoire (Kentucky and Indiana)
- Logan's and the tasty peanut butter dessert
- The Mall trek (thanks Jared, for suffering through a Mall experience)
- The amazing, jaw-dropping, extraordinary, top-of-the-line Grand Ol' Opry Resort Christmas decoration experience
- The movie and popcorn
- Turk's in and out and in and out and in and out and in and out and in and out potty travels through the door.
- The trip to the Nashville temple to recall appreciation of eternal families
- Making O'henry bars with 3 cute little helpers!
- and every minute in Tennessee!